Monday, September 3, 2018

YOU NEED TO GET A QUOTE 2013 OLDER AUTO

No lie this might be the best deal in the Metroplex
214-326-7664 Call or Text

Assurance America
$39-$79* STATE LIABILITY
$96- $149* CAR NOTE Insurance (finance insurance)
(minimal full coverage for finance company)
$30/$60K BI / $25K PD
(Comprehensive and collision $500 Deductible )

Assurance America specializes in
23 years old and up
2013 and older autos
No insurance history

Discounts
Insurance history 1-60 months
Homeowners policy
Homeowners with agency (extra)
Costco/Sam's club card

If you you fall in the category you need to get a quote from me I will help you save money why pay more for insurance
I can also quote you with my other company's that I offer like progressive and others please call or text me anytime for a quote 214-326-7664

I've helped my customers save money and I wanna save help you some money

Quote may very based on underwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment